Thursday, July 24, 2014

Helping Sakhile

Sanibonani!

My host sister, Sakhile, has been selected for a program called Africa's Tomorrow. It helps African girls get through the hurdles involved with applying to and attending college in America. Right now she's preparing for the TOEFL, which she must pass in order to be accepted. It tests how well she comprehends English. If you want to help pay for it, go here and scroll down to Sakhile from Swaziland. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

She wants to study dentistry. I don't know the statistics, but I know dentists are few and far between in rural Swaziland.

If you can help her out, it would be huge.



Siyabonga kakhulu! (We thank you so much!)

1 comment:

  1. I helped my host family with school after visiting years ago... Love that you're doing this.

    ReplyDelete